My Vote 2013: Senators:
1. Samson Alcantara of Democratic Party of the Philippines**
2. Marwil Llasos of Ang Kapatiran Party
3. Nancy Binay of UNA*
4. Cynthia Villar of Nacionalista Party
5. Mitos Magsaysay of UNA
6. Gringo Honasan of NPC
7. Koko Pimentel of PDP Laban
8. Migz Zubiri of PMP
9. Sonny Trillanes of Nacionalista Party
10. Greco Belgica of Democratic Party of the Philippines
11. JV Estrada of PMP
12. Dick Gordon of UNA
Though I did vote for some from Team PNoy, I didn’t vote anyone from the Liberal Party. I don’t like how they treated people, ran the campaign and many other things.
Good luck! I hope you all make it. Praying for our country and all those who will be blessed to serve.
Our family depends on you all.
* I originally wanted to vote for Lito David of AKP. But, it turns out, he wasn’t who I thought he was. I had this understanding of him from what I heard, what people told me and what AKP stands for. Yet, through his responses to people I love, I see his true colors shining through (apologies to Cyndi Lauper). I don’t think he deserves my vote, much less a seat at the Senate. And why Nancy Binay? Well, first, she is endorsed by the White Vote movement. Second, she is pro-life. Are those all the qualifications needed? How about experience? Cory was also a housewife and mother. Yet she is the most loved President of this generation. And those who have experience are usually those who steal us blind. How about her being a Binay? I hope I am not judged because of the sins of my ancestors or relatives. Judge me on me. 😉 I hope I’m right, but I am giving her a chance. Won’t that be great if anyone can run for the Senate? Oh wait, anyone can. Including you.
** Here’s why.